Welcome to Melrose Orthodontics! We are so happy you’re here!
My name is Dr. Casey and I am the owner of Melrose Orthodontics. I became an orthodontist because orthodontics changed my life. And I started Melrose Orthodontics so I could change yours.
My goal is to give you a smile you can show with confidence. From the moment you enter my practice, I want you to feel comfortable and confident that you are in the right place. Melrose Orthodontics is a fun, energetic environment where taking care of people is our number one priority. I strive to make sure every member on my Team treats not only the smile with care, but the person behind it.
As a board-certified orthodontist and the youngest daughter of a father with a severe visual handicap, I can provide you with the highest level of clinical excellence in addition to an unmatched level of care and concern for you as a human. People are what matter to us at Melrose Orthodontics. We just happen to make beautiful, healthy smiles while taking care care of them. And have a little fun along the way.
Come in and say hi. We can’t wait to meet you 🙂
– Dr. Casey
- BA: Colgate University
- DMD: Tufts University
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry: Boston University
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics Specialty: Boston University
- Masters of Science: Boston University
- Board Certified: American Board of Orthodontics
- Where I grew up: Syracuse, NY area
- Where I live now: Boston
- What I love: All animals, plants, and teeth!